- The homebrew in principle intended to be a Morse translator also add some images and examples to learn a bit forgotten that communication system.
- List of things that have / will have:
* Text-Morse translator.
* Translator Morse Text. (added)
* Practice mode or test (added).
* Images of equivalence of signs or alphabet. (added)
* Click sounds completely customizable. (added)
* Tutorial / exercises for learning the Morse alphabet.
* Menus showy. (added)
* Clock on the top. (added)
* Language selector (ESP-ING-FRA). (added)
Touch screen: Press to enter points or stripes. Move between menus.
X: Navigate aid
B: Clear text
A: Insert space
Y: Clear space
L / R: Show / Hide script
Select: Show credits
Down: Clear text
Right: Insert space
Left: Clear space
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.