New update for "Moonshell", Now in version 2.07. To recall" Moonshell "media player is necessary for the DS, developed by the team Moonlight.
22009/11/12 Version 2.07 stable
* Fixed calculation of "checksun" file name to the course. (ex: Identifying a file that was named S3400074.JPG failed.)
* Applications will not be added in the menu "historic" when it is disabled.
* The volume of music and videos can be adjusted individually now.
* Update language selector (launch / Language select tool for MS2.nds).
* New launcher homebrew (extlink / _hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds). For some homebrew, DLDI patch is also applied to ARM7.
* Fixed bug that caused the touch screen not working when launching a homebrew on an iQue.
* Moonshell does not stop anymore when launching a commercial ROM.
* The Homebrews NDSROM of 3072Ko ~ 4032Ko can now be launched.
* Added parameter "EnabledScreenSaver" in the [FileList] of moonshl2.ini. This allows to activate the configuration menu screen saver.
* Added parameter "ArtWorkBGColor" in section [M4APlugin] of moonshl2.ini. It can set the background color of the display of CD covers in iTunes.
* Moving the parameter ShowCoverImage "section [M4APlugin] to [FileList]. This can enable or disable (ON / OFF) the display of CD covers.
* I forgot to prohibit the making of the trash files in the folder / moonshl2. This is now done.
* Arrangement of the knobs and added a little button in the writing mode handwriting.
* Fixed bug that prevented opening a text when there was a bookmark file.
* Fixed bug that prevented the recognition of texts S-JIS.
* The brightness control is now possible with the buttons L + X / Y.
* Change the menu exit.
* Added parameter "SoundEffectVolume" in the [System] of textedit.ini. It adjusts the loudness of noises (clicking, etc. ...).
* Added parameter "LoopResultWindow" in the [System] of textedit.ini. This can enable or disable (ON / OFF) repeated pressure on right / left of the window resulting characters.
* The text editor is now: _te.TextEdit.nds.
* Fixed bug that caused sound to some jerky DPG.
* Fixed bug that prevented text automatically determine S-JIS to watch ..
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.