Nintendo DS Review
Toptoy DS Review
All the Sections you Need Below
Nintendo DS Homebrew Games
Emulators for Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Applications/Multimedia
Nintendo DS Emulators
How To Get Homebrew Working on The Wii Tutorial
Run GBA on the Wii Tutorial
Control Windows pc from your Wii!!
Identify your Wii
Nintendo Wii Information
Nintendo Wii Screenshots
The Unnoficial Virtual Console
Nintendo Wii Homebrew Games
Nintendo Wii Homebrew Applications
Nintendo Wii Homebrew Development Tools
Nintendo Wii Homebrew Hacking Tools
Emulators for Wii
Nintendo Wii Review
Wii Console Review
Tutorial to get Homebrew and Emulators to Work on Gamecube Without Modding
Nintendo DS Review
GBA Emulator FAQ
Gamecube Emulator FAQ Gamecube Emulators
Emulators for Gamecube Gamecube Homebrew
Exporting geometry from n64 games.
Retexturing tutorial: Part 1. Configuring the emulator.
Homebrew Games for Nintendo 64
The Snes/N64 Myth flash cart PC programmer
Neo Myth N64 Cart Review (Flash Cart for Nintendo 64)
Emulators for N64
N64 Emulators & Plugins
N64 Game Editors
N64 Game Mods
GBA/Nintendo Movie Player Firmware
Nintendo DS Review
Gameboy Advance SP 2GB Mini Review
Emulators for GBA
Game Boy Section
Emulators for Gameboy
Virtual Boy Section
Virtual Boy Homebrew
Bust A Move Review
EZ Flash 2 Review
GBASP AV Adapter Review
GBA Camera Review
GBATV Adapter Review
EZ Flash Advance Review
Flash Linker Review
TV Tuner Review
MP3 Player Review
XG Flash Review
DCEmu Current Affairs
DCEmu Console Sites
Apple & Android News
Open Source Handhelds
Sony Console News
DCEmu Misc Sites
Retro Homebrew & Console News
DCEmu Homebrew Coder Sites
Chui Dreamcast Developer
August 20th, 2009, 20:58 Posted By: wraggsterMiiSX is an MSX 1/MSX 2/MSX 2+ emulator for the Nintendo Wii.
Based on fMSX-SDL, so far, it’s a pretty basic emulator. It supports MSX Music, PSG and SCC.
Only uncompressed ROM and DSK files can be loaded, and there’s no keyboard implemented.
- The emulator can run MSX 1, MSX 2 and MSX 2+ games
- Can read ROM and DSK format, from SD cards.
- SCC, MSX Music and PSG emulation
- SDHC supported
- Classic Controller and Wiimote supported, as joystick 1
- Basic menu, for selecting ROM/DSK file, and changing emulated system.
- Homebrew Channel compatible
* 0.4, 08-16-2009
- test of source
- magnified sprites on screens 1-8 (Rambo, Bank Panic and others now shows correctly)
- improved mapper loader, now more games are loading (ex:R-Type)
- horizontal scroll on screen 4 on msx2+ (space manbow)
- horizontal scroll on screen 5 on msx2+ (sonyc)
- keyboard mode for joystick, so games without joystick support can be played
- mapped keys 1,2,3 and 4 on Wiimote and Classic Controller
- fixed YJK colors, so screen 10-12 should appear correct now.
- disk support, emulator can load uncompressed DSK files now!
- graphic menu
- fixed file browser not showing the last file (thanks Vampier!)
- fm/msx music implemented!
- pause menu during emulation
Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments
thanks to gxmod for the news tip.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.