Had a few weeks off newsposting but here i start again with some news thanks to Emu 64:
mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
- Near full Game Boy Advance hardware support.
- Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
- Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
- Save type detection, even for flash memory size.
- Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
- Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
- Frameskip, configurable up to 9.
- Screenshot support.
- 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
- Video and GIF recording.
- Remappable controls for both keyboards and gamepads.
- Loading from ZIP files.
- IPS and UPS patch support.
- Game debugging via a command-line interface (not available with Qt port) and GDB remote support.
mGBA v0.6.2 Changelog:
- Core: Fix ROM patches not being unloaded when disabled (fixes mgba.io/i/962)
- 3DS: Fix opening files in directory names with trailing slashes
- LR35902: Fix watchpoints not reporting new value
- GB MBC: Fix MBC2 saves (fixes mgba.io/i/954)
- GB Memory: HDMAs should not start when LCD is off (fixes mgba.io/i/310)
- GB Memory: Fix OAM DMA blocking regions (fixes mgba.io/i/1013)
- GB Video: Only trigger STAT write IRQs when screen is on (fixes mgba.io/i/912)
- GBA: Fix some GBA ROM misdetection (fixes mgba.io/i/978)
- GBA: Fix SharkPort saves for EEPROM games
- GBA Audio: Increase PSG volume (fixes mgba.io/i/932)
- GBA BIOS: Fix incorrect exit condition in LZ77
- GBA Cheats: Fix PARv3 slide codes (fixes mgba.io/i/919)
- GBA Cheats: Fix slide codes not initializing properly
- GBA DMA: ROM reads are forced to increment
- GBA Hardware: RTC accuracy improvements
- GBA I/O: Fix writing to DISPCNT CGB flag (fixes mgba.io/i/902)
- GBA Memory: Fix copy-on-write memory leak
- GBA Memory: Partially revert prefetch changes (fixes mgba.io/i/840)
- GBA Savedata: Fix crash when resizing flash
- GBA Video: Force align 256-color tiles
- GBA Video: OBJWIN can change blend params after OBJ is drawn (fixes mgba.io/i/921)
- PSP2: Fix issues causing poor audio
- Python: Fix package directory
- Qt: Fix locale being set to English on settings save (fixes mgba.io/i/906)
- Qt: Fix opening in fullscreen (fixes mgba.io/i/993)
- Wii: Fix screen tear when unpausing
- Wii: Fix various setup and teardown drawing issues (fixes mgba.io/i/988)
- 3DS: Scale font based on glyph heights (fixes mgba.io/i/961)
- GB MBC: Remove erroneous bank 0 wrapping
- GBA: Improve multiboot image detection
- PSP2: Use system enter key by default
Windows Vista or newer
OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.