melonDS v0.7.3 is released. melonDS is an open source Nintendo DS(NDS) emulator. melonDS is part of a second wave of DS emulators. There are a few other emulator projects that are part of it, which you might have already heard of. Either way, check them out!
* almost-complete 2D graphics
* 3D graphics (software renderer) with texturing, alphablending, lighting
* input: keyboard and joystick, touchscreen
* backup memory
* booting from the BIOS
* resizable video output window, preserving aspect ratio of individual screens
• fix STRD_POST (fixes Just Sing - Vol 2 music)
• add support for POWCNT1 (fixes Imagine - Teacher)
• 2D: fix fade effects to semitransp sprites and 3D layer (fixes Devil Survivor)
• 3D: truncate W to 24 bits before viewport transform. do not render polygons with any W=0.
• attempt at fixing hiDPI under Windows
• fix input config dialog crashes under Linux
• add support for hotplugging joysticks
• make 'savefile relocation when using savestates' disabled by default
• remember whether main window is maximized
• add menu for setting main window to an integer size
• init save memory to 0xFF instead of 0x00
• romlist.bin: index games by serial rather than CRC. updated romlist.
• add support for 128K EEPROM (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky)
• make nocashprint also work in ARM mode
• GX: always latch rendering engine registers, even when not flushing
• GX: fix polygon timings when polygon is rejected by culling/clipping
• rewrite main emu loop to use absolute timestamps
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.