March 3rd, 2014, 22:30 Posted By: wraggster
Mednafen v0.9.33 WIP is released. Mednafen is a multi-game-system emulator, for various platforms, including emulation of the following systems:Atari Lynx,Famicom,GameBoy (Color),GameBoy Advance,Neo Geo Pocket (Color), NES(both NTSC and PAL),PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (CD) and SuperGrafx,PC-FX,WonderSwan (Color).
Mednafen v0.9.33 WIP Changelog:
- The XBox 360 controller's "guide" button is now mappable and usable under MS Windows.
- Rewrote the simple interpolation pixel shaders to fix problems with diagonal lines of graphics distortion.
- Rotation(via ALT+O) no longer breaks the image horribly when used with a multiple-horizontal-resolution source image(emulation modules that can produce such an image include pce, pce_fast, pcfx, psx, and snes).
- Added support for per-module settings overrides(specified via placing settings in files named such as "nes.cfg", "pce.cfg", "pce_fast.cfg", etc.).
- Reduced the maximum supported sound output rate from 1048576Hz to a much more reasonable 192000Hz(significantly eases proper sound processing algorithm design and testing).
- Various debugger bugfixes and refactorings to fix design flaws; save-states should now work in step mode with PC-FX and PC Engine emulation without causing crashes.
- GB: Added support for entering "GameShark" cheats in the cheat interface.
- NES: Added support for entering "Pro Action Rocky" cheats in the cheat interface.
- PCE: Removed support for the "enhanced" PSG revision, and the default PSG revision setting is now "match"(HuC6280A for SuperGrafx games and HES playback, HuC6280 for everything else).
- PCE, PC-FX: Revamped sound resampling and processing to be much higher-quality.
- PS1: Added limited support for entering "GameShark" cheats in the cheat interface(not every code type is supported, and some cheats may not work properly).
- PS1: Improved accuracy(and quality) of the CD-XA ADPCM resampling algorithm per tests on a PS1.
- PS1: Reworked sector buffering and XA ADPCM playback per tests on a PS1; fixes problems with voice cutoff in "Breath of Fire 4" and probably some other games, and fixes the corrupted boss graphics problem in "Captain Commando".
- SNES: Added support for Game Genie codes.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here