March 31st, 2014, 02:07 Posted By: wraggster
Mednafen v0.9.33.2 WIP is released. Mednafen is a multi-game-system emulator, for various platforms, including emulation of the following systems:Atari Lynx,Famicom,GameBoy (Color),GameBoy Advance,Neo Geo Pocket (Color), NES(both NTSC and PAL),PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (CD) and SuperGrafx,PC-FX,WonderSwan (Color).
Mednafen v0.9.33.2 WIP Changelog:
- PSX: Fixed a small MDEC emulation bug; fixes the hang during startup in "SimCity 2000".
- The order of evaluation of the frame advance and run normal command keys/hotkeys is now based on whether or not we're currently in frame advance mode, to allow for the derivation of a single-press pause/unpause key(effected by the user mapping both functions to a single key).
- Renamed the log2 LUT array in the mpcdec code to avoid shadowing the math library function log2().
- NES: Fixed the problem of the VS Unisystem DIP switch position display(accessed via the "F6" key) being invisible.
- PCE: Fixed broken MCGenjin support.
- CDPLAY: Tweaked visualization code to reduce memory and CPU usage.
- Lynx: Minor code cleanups.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here