NES/GBA/GB/Lynx/PC Engine/PC-FX/Wonderswan/Genesis/SNES/VirtualBoy/PS1 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Dropped support for physical CDs.
- Added support for per-game configuration override files.
- Lynx: Added support for custom palettes.
- PS1: Improved multitap emulation; DualShock rumble will now work with multitap in games that utilize multitap functionality(for example, "CTR - Crash Team Racing").
- PS1: Improved CDC emulation; fixes lockup issues in "Wing Commander III", "CyberSled (Japan version)", "Pooh's Party Game: In Search of the Treasure", "Harukanaru Toki no Naka de - Banjou Yuugi", and "This Is Football 2".
- PS1: Brought MDEC decode timing closer to what it is on a PS1; fixes stuttering issue in the early FMV-background sequence in "Parasite Eve II".
News source: http://sourceforge.net
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.