NES/GBA/GB/Lynx/PC Engine/PC-FX/Wonderswan/Genesis/SNES/VirtualBoy/PS1 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Added native joystick code targeting DirectInput(5.0) and XInput on MS Windows, and jsdev and evdev on Linux, replacing SDL joystick usage on Windows and Linux.
- Fixed a longstanding bug that caused input configuration data to be lost if you changed the device on a port with CTRL+SHIFT+[n] after configuring input without an emulator exit in-between.
- Added kludgey support for physical joystick analog buttons; see the ChangeLog or documentation in regards to the "F3" key.
- PS1 bug fixes, fixing problems with "Rayman", "Philosoma", and "Star Ixiom".
- Added PS1 DualShock emulation, with rumble and analog mode toggle button(rumble supported on Linux and with MS XInput on Windows).
- Added PS1 neGcon emulation.
- Added PS1 GunCon emulation.
- Added PS1 Konami Justifier emulation.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.