we introduced the first homebrew for the DS, "Mastermind". You'll understand this is an adaptation of the game Mastermind for the DS.
So I introduce you to my first homebrew, Mastermind, a game mastermind therefore, on DS.
As is my first project (and I've done in a week), it is really very simple, for now we can just play with 3 levels of difficulty.
But the game: the DS will randomly pick 4 balls of different colors (or some identical), such as yellow blue violet red. The player must find this combination by offering more, which will be validated or not, in short, a mastermind what, I think everybody knows Roll Eyes
* Problems with the lights orange / green (but basically it works)
* If you spend over a ball making another it's anything
* If you want to 2 times a ball must pass on each location, so there is one that appear empty (but it will have saved the ball)
that's all that comes to mind for the moment, and it's already pretty Undecided
* A grisage columns as unnecessary trouble
* Sound ... I'll try it, if you have some ideas
* A stopwatch?
* Backup, stats and everything we want
* Multiplayer: one is the combination guess the other (ouch ouch ouch)
* OTHER ...