March 26th, 2014, 21:34 Posted By: wraggster
Mario Party Island Tour debuted at No.1 on the Japanese software chart during the week ended March 23.
The game sold 133,000 copies to beat a host of new releases to the top spot and help 3DS maintain the lead in the hardware sales race, according to data from retail monitor Media Create, which was republished on NeoGAF.
Among the other new software entries, Samurai Warriors 4 charted at No.2, while the PS3 version of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes debuted at No.3.
[h=3]Weekly software sales / lifetime[/h]
- Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS, Nintendo) - 132.668 / New
- Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3, Koei Tecmo) - 120.452 / New
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3, Konami) - 119.615 / New
- J-Stars Victory Vs (PS3, Bandai Namco) - 118.240 / New
- J-Stars Victory Vs (Vita, Bandai Namco) - 97.821 / New
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (360, Konami) - 91.903 / New
- Pro Baseball Spirits 2014 (PS3, Konami) - 63.898 / New
- Yo-kai Watch (3DS, Level 5) - 44.659 / 614.379
- Samurai Warriors 4, (Vita, Koei Tecmo) - 39.597 / New
- Dark Souls II (PS3, From Software) - 37.285 / 292.482
[h=3]Weekly hardware sales (previous week)[/h]
- 3DS - 40.276 (34.144)
- PSV - 37.128 (29.717)
- PS4 - 30.201 (29.677)
- PS3 - 15.455 14.128)
- Wii U - 9.982 (7.654)
- PSP - 3.563 (3.461)
- Xbox 360 - 288 (278)
- Total - 136.893 (111.280)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here