Posted By: wraggster
News/release from bob_fossil
Mankind's oldest enemy, the decimal numbers 1 to 5 have launched another audacious attack and it's up to you to stop them. They have one weakness - they self destruct when they are combined to make the number ten. Select numbers with the stylus and make tens to save the world.
- Added extra sound effects.
- Improved tile animation when numbers move up a row and when they are pushed around.
- Fixed situation where board was corrupted after dropping tiles.
- Fixed score repainting glitch after dropping tiles.
- Added pause. Press START in game to pause.
Refer to the read me file in the .zip for more details.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments