July 17th, 2011, 23:29 Posted By: wraggster
Fantasix offers version 1.3.6 and 1.3.7 of " Lumikha "formerly called" LuaCraft "2D Minecraft adaptation for the Nintendo DS.
Thurs coded in lua, requires the latest version of the interpreter MicroLuaDS to operate.
Sunday, July 17, 2011 [24:58]:
- Added time management!
- The time has four phases: Day - Sunset - Night - Sunrise
- Addition of tree seedlings (Sapling). These are obtained by the destruction of tree leaves.
- The Sapling can be planted only on land or grass, and are removed if the block where it was planted was destroyed.
- The drives trees is influenced by time: A shoot must have been planted for at least a whole day in order to grow and can grow only during the day.
- When Sapling makes his attempt to shoot, it checks if there is enough room for the tree to grow. If this is not the case, expect a surprise Smile
- Clear improvement of the rendering of the background (also influenced by time)
- Fixed numerous appearances in the Inventory of BSoD / Cases / Ovens / craft table. Saturday July 16, 2011 [0:55]: - Added gold bullion (gold ores can be melted) - Modification of the image containing the blocks of the game: Best quality (128 colors), without changing the size taken in the VRAM - Change the look of the craft table - Added three blocks: the block of iron, gold block and the block of diamond. They can store more easily ingots / gems - some correction at some images Saturday, July 16, 2011 [0:02]: - Change the subject bar (the one displayed on the map), to avoid the problem up Canvas in place, and better stick with the game's graphics - Added chests! - Safes allow you to store up to 27 objects, and are saved when you exit the game Friday, July 15, 2011 [0:21]: - Reduction code - Added a menu - Add a management languages (English / French / German) basic. - Added the generator maps - the maps go into 64x64 - You can choose to load the map - Added Brightness in maps - Added minerals! - Added ovens (Furnaces), allowing you to melt your minerals, stones, etc ... ! (Currently, only iron and cobblestone to be placed in the top box) - The ovens need fuel to function (bottom box). Currently, there is the Coal. - kilns remain active when you walk on the map. - The ovens are paused when you exit the game and resume the service when you reconnect. - Added various functions to certain blocks, like block drop diamond does nothing if you break it with something else that draws iron or diamond. (The same goes for the stone, if you break it with anything other than a pick). - It is now possible to open a craft table / oven by double clicking. Wednesday, June 22, 2011 [7:09 p.m. ]: - Better management of the destruction of blocks (time / Tools) - When you are on a scale, you can control your movement up / down - Remove addMod function () - Added functions addLoopMod () and addEndMod ( ): detail in Section Mods
Download Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here