March 30th, 2015, 22:48 Posted By: wraggster
Lua Player Plus 3DS is a LUA interpreter for 3DS/N3DS made by me forked from original lpp-c++ (PSP/PSVITA) trunk made by me and NaNNi.
It provides different cool features like audio playback, video playback, zip extraction, images loading support, alpha blending, network features, socketing features, etc...
As always, using a LUA interpreter is very simple, you just have to rename lpp-3ds-3dsx as MyHomebrewName.3dsx, put it in /3ds/MyHomebrewName/ folder and start writing your code in /3ds/MYHomebrewName/index.lua.
In the package you'll find a documentation for all lpp-3ds functions, a 3DSX build, an ELF build to make your CIA/3DS builds, some LUA scripts samples.
- 2D Graphics system with different built-in functions for drawing text, creating debug consoles, filling rectangles, drawing pixels, etc.
- Alpha channel support
- Native support to BMP/PNG/JPG images
- Sound system for reproducing audio files and recording audio with microphone
- Native support to WAV/AIFF/OGG audio files
- Complete access to Nintendo 3DS controls
- I/O features for SDMC and EXTDATA
- Video system for reproducing video files with native support to BMPV/JPGV video files
- Timer system
- Advanced arithmetical functions
- Native 3D support
- Internet connectivity features through Network module (Like downloading files, sending mails)
- Socketing functions (Like FTP server)
- Read access to different 3DS info (Firmware, Mac Address, Kernel Version, Region, etc.)
- Built-in Keyboard system
- Native support to 3DSX homebrews and SMDH homebrew datas
- Native support to CIA archives
- Native support to ZIP archives
- Access to some 3DS syscalls (Reboot System, Launching Cartridges, etc.)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here