Michoko has released a very anticipated follow up to his original remake of the Lone Wolf adventure book. These books contain a battle system that were originally played using dice and paper - much like old school D&D, but not as complex. One can make their way through this book and the outcome and path would be different depending on the choices and battles you fight/make.
This new book is the second of the LoneWolf series and if you liked the original LoneWolfDS - Flight from the Dark you'll enjoy this one. These homebrew are some of the best to hit the Nintendo DS and should not be overlooked.
2008/07/12 : v1.0
- Fixed merchants items in section #181
- Added a note in the equipment section explaining you can't own more than 50 crowns at once
- Fixed a bug which allowed to pick 3 items as your starting equipment instead of 2
- Fixed a bug in section #91 where you could pick an infinite number of meals
- If you had lost your backpack from previous book, it is now again available (your King is a generous
- If you load a saved game from book I, your endurance is now fully restored.
- Now you get the correct amount of gold when starting from a previous save.
- Fixed section #12 and the handling of the Sixth Sense bonus, which was incorrect.
- Added a "loading" message at launch, some people thought the game had crashed while it was just initializing.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.