Schmendrick has posted a new release of his homebrew for the DS:
New release! See first post
No wifi yet though I can't get it to work correctly for now, and I tried several examples (can't compile when I put them in my project).
Wouldn't upload a new version without some changes though:
- Fixed worm options saving, colors and name are now saved!
- Fixed level boundary problem, you can no longer exit levels 3 screens wide
- Map display! Both in level editor AND in-game. No worm locations yet though
- Ninjarope rope shows now! (see screenie)
- Changed menu look and made it more consistent (ish)
- Moved AI enabling to options, and this is saved too
- Enabled up to 4 worms! One player and up to 3 AI worms
- Do not play CTF or Simple CTF with more than 2 worms, this isn't implemented yet
- Also the AI worms don't go for flags, so it's kinda useless anyway..
- Worms and objects shouldn't 'hop' as much
- Banned some dysfunctional weapons by default
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.