I'm happy to announce the release of libXM7 version 1.04
Some bugs were patched and MOD replay has been introduced. Now it loads and play MOD modules of the following subtypes:
- M.K., M!K! and FLT4 module subtypes 4 channels modules
- OCTA, CD81 and FLT8 module subtypes 8 channels modules
- TDZx module subtype 1 to 3 channels modules
- xCHN module subtype 2 to 9 channels modules
- xxCH module subtype 10 to 16 channels modules
and also features the on-the-fly sample change capability used in many ProTracker modules. This has been set as the default replay style for MOD tunes, but you can deactivate it (or you can activate it on XMs... lol).
Documentation, complete changelog, support forum, examples, demos, etc... look here -> http://wcms.teleion.it/users/cgq/nds/libxm7/
XM7Play r2009-006 XM/MOD Player
Based on libXM7 1.04 of course, no other big changes since previous version. It plays XM/MOD modules with up to 16 channels directly from your FAT memory card. Download here -> http://wcms.teleion.it/users/cgq/nds....r2009-006.zip
Feedback is always appreciated.
Also please point to me those XM/MOD modules that the player can't reproduce properly. Thanks!