aurel2108 realizes version 1.4 of its utility "Lamp DS", a flashlight for the DS.
Correction from v1:
- Added a backup of the config (active color mode and chug) when pressing Start
Fixed since v1.1:
- Check if the user to the latest version
- Added a mode teuf (changing color every two seconds)
- Press Select to enable or disable teuf
Fixed since v1.2:
- Added a small splash screen
Fixed since v1.3:
- Using images to tell if you have the latest version or not (and prettier)
- Improvement of variables to consume slightly less memory
- If pressed A after the splash screen: you do not check
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.