Posted By: wraggster
Nutki has updated Lameboy for the DS, which is a Gameboy/Gameboy Colour emulator.
Heres the news:
To celebrate Lameboy Devlog grand opening here comes new release featuring initial sound emulation. You cannot turn it off yet, but it always possible to turn it down by hardware volume control. Also you can forget about X button annoyance, just return to rom menu for autosave.
* fixed: GBC speed change did not work for some games (like Mario Bros Deluxe)
* fixed: interrupt priority
* fixed: corrected timers interrupt frequency
* fixed: tile in foreground color 0 is transparent
* added: preliminary sound emulation
* added: auto save on exit to rom menu
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments