kindred is a multi-system video game emulator for Windows. A work-in-progress for more than a decade, the software utilises a number of priority technologies to accurately emulate video games systems.
- 128KB Backup RAM (various file formats)
- Support for various ROM formats (Max 64Mbit Cartridge Mode, Max 96Mbit Game Doctor Mode)
- Support for Standard Controller, Nintendo Scope and Mouse
- Advanced 24bit Color Mapping Technology
- Screen Capture in PNG format
kindred v1.09 Preview Build 2 Changelog:
– [ALL] Rewrote main video renderer
– [ALL] Added selectable aspect ratio to video renderer
– [ALL] Added various window display sizes
– [ALL] Updated readme.html
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.