NES emulator have been updated recently. Changes:
- bugfix: window sizing was slightly wrong on windows 7;
- bugfix: window icon would disappear when coming out of fullscreen on windows 7;
- bugfix: rom browser mode changes didn't update the window properly;
- bugfix: multiple monitors should work now;
- bugfix: input Z-axis was be read incorrectly;
- bugfix: california games bmx event fixed;
- bugfix: NSF works again properly;
- bugfix: stereo audio splits channels again;
- all save and open dialogs now default to the user documents folder;
- rom browser is now faster when used with a network share;
- kaillera should be significantly more reliable to use;
- improved timing and removed extended vblank;
- rewrote artwork rom browser mode into tile view;
- cheat memory search;
- replaced 2xSaI with HQ filters.
News source: http://jabosoft.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.