Ishiiruka-Dolphin Custom Version (2015/06/21) is compiled. This Version complements Official Dolphin-Master giving support for legacy devices, and reducing cpu usage on the graphic thread. The focus is the gaming experience and speed. At the momment the focus is only in Windows DX9/DX11.
- Async shader compilation (Avoiding shader compilation time)
- Galop's DX11 Texture Encoder/Decoder (Improve Texture decoding specially EFB TO RAM)
- Pre compiled Vertex loader & Optimized vertex decoding using SSSE3 and SSE4
- Dolpby Pro Logic II support for xaudio and openal
- Larger internal resolutions (IRx6) to allow 4k gaming
- Custom Texture improvements to allow direct compressed texture loading including mipmaps
- DSP - Time Streching Option (Improve sound output to avoid sound skipping on slow machines)
- DX9 support for old machines
- Multithreaded Shader Compilation
- Early depth test implementation to correct related issues and increase performance
- Fast-Depth option now control the use or not of the accurate early z emulation so enabling fast depth will give a speed boos in some systems
- Fast EFB Access. Implement global EFB Access Cache to reduce GPU stalls caused by CPU access to the efb (This option is Hack Tab in Gfx Options)
- Shader generation Path reorganization to improve performance
- Implemented 3d support for Side by side/TopBottom 3d rendering
- Many DX9 old bugs fixes (ZComploc, Tev emulation, etc)
- Others fixes and little improves.
Merged latest master changes.
Added and option to apply scaling filter while resolving efb to the screen. this will reduce aliasing when using efb sizes larger than the screen resolution.
this option is available in dx9, dx11 and ogl
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.