Injectiine the Nintendo Wii U VC batch injector has had a new release, heres the full release info:
Injectiine v1.21 is released. Injectiine is a Wii U VC batch injector by CatmanFan.
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Nintendo DS (NDS)
Game Boy Advance (GBA)
* Batch interface
* Functional VC injectors
* Multi-line support
* Custom bootSound support (optional)
* N64 converter for converting *.n64 and *.v64 ROMs to *.z64 format
* MetaVerify for verifying converted TGA images
* snesROMUtil for verifying SNES ROMs and removing headers
* Option to pack game in either encrypted WUPInstaller format or decrypted Loadiine (GX2) format
* Option to select SM64 INI, DK64 INI, custom INI or blank INI when injecting N64 games
* Option to input your own options when using custom N64 INIs (UseTimer, RetraceByVsync, etc.)
* Option to define your custom INI/ROM name for N64 injects (e.g. Undop0.599, UNSMJ3.002, UNLEE0.123)
* Injectable NES Zapper emulation via Wii Remote
* Option to use decrypted base from Files directory
Injectiine v1.21 Changelog:
-Updated Loadiine compiling process
-Added option to use decrypted NES base from Files directory. All consoles available now support offline injection.
-Added Duck Hunt [EUR] as NES base (supports emulation of the NES Zapper via Wii Remote)
-Fixed offline SNES base injection
-Fixed offline NDS base injection
-Added fnr.exe automatic deletion which fixed bug where generated output folder was empty (NDS only)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.