September 3rd, 2007, 19:15 Posted By: JKKDARK
New version of the Nintendo DS emulator for PC.
* Added support for WiFi plugins.
* Added support for Hook plugins. (Video and Audio only)
* Added support for SSE extension.
* Added support for Expansion Ram.(Supercard)
* Added support for multisample.(OpenGL PlugIn,sorry but i haven't tested)
* Added support Async Operation.(OpenGL PlugIn)
* Added support fo MASTER_BRIGHT register.
* Fixed a bug in RSC and RSCS arm opcodes.
* Fixed a bug in Touch Position detect.
* Fixed some bugs in SaveStates management.
* Fixed some bugs in PlugIns management.
* Fixed bug in enable/disable alpha test.
* Fixed bug in textures with format == 0.
* Various speeds up.
...and other small improvements.
Audio Plugin 220.127.116.11
* Added Append option.(For slow computers)
WiFi Plugin 18.104.22.168
First release of this plugin, still unstable. I have tried the examples of the PALIB and they seem to work everybody.
For now it is everything.
* Emulated register 0x04800010,0x12,0x52,0x50,0x54,0x56,0xA0,0xA4, 0xA8,0xAE,0xE8,0xEA,0x158,0x15A,0x17C.
* Emulated send/receive packets for TCP and UDP protocols.
* Emulated IRQ 0x1,0x2,0x80,0x4000.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here