Lino has released a new version of his Nintendo DS Emulator for Windows, heres whats new:
A new version of iDeaS emulator has been released, now with touch screen support. This is not perfect, but it works fine with some games.
The changes are :
- Corrected extended palettes management in mode 3, 4 and 5.
- Corrected error in SER/DFR touchscreen management.
- Corrected error in Real Time Clock management.
- Buffered pipeline 3d commands (now Zbuffer works).
- Added 4 DMA channels and 4 timers for arm7.
- Fixed an error in double size sprites.
- Changed bios management (now it's emulated in some functions).
- Added firmware management with language selection and touch screen calibration.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.