Here's an i Ching oracle (Chinese Book of Changes or Yi Jing) for your DS.
coin tossing line by line
first and second hexagrams
changing lines are printed only where relevant
switching hexagram display between first and second hexagrams
cast again if you want to
iChingDS should be pretty easy to use, but here are some instructions anyway …
1. Ask your question and press A to toss the coins. Your coin tosses will be displayed (H/T for Heads/Tails) and the first line of your hexagram will be displayed (in red if it is changing, otherwise in black). The hexagram is built from the bottom.
2. Once you’ve tossed the coins six times, your finished hexagram will display on the top screen, complete with text.
3. Any changing lines will be displayed on the bottom screen. You should pay special attention to these.
4. If your hexagram changes, press L or R (shoulder buttons) to switch display between the two hexagrams, so you can read the text.
5. If you wish to recast the coins for a new reading, press Start.
I wanted to get it out on 8/8/08 (8 is a lucky number!) so I haven't quite implemented everything I wanted to, so as it currently stands it's v0.5. Still to come: touchscreen interaction, sounds, improved graphics in several areas, splashscreen, maybe different dragon backgrounds, anything you can think of!