Nintendo 64 emulator based on 1964mod v1.5.2(Final) codebase has been updated. Changes:
- upgrade zlib from v1.2.5 to v1.2.7;
- fix crash when "Change Plug-ins" menu option is selected;
- a test change was left behind and totally forgotten;
- fix DK64 missing zipper effect, fade-in/out bg image effect during bananaport and barrel entry/exit and bg image when in-game "START" button is pressed;
- improve Batman flickering during scene transition.
News source: http://sites.google.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.