Posted By: wraggster
Jesse has posted a new release of his AudioGame player for multiple platforms:
New version released:
* Scans the AudioGames/ directory for game-books, and gives a choice on which to load.
* Detailed the .gamebook file specifications at http://www.collectingsmiles.com/wiki...specifications
* Integrated information on how to play the games.
* Better error messages if files are missing.
* Removed crashes due to memory fragmentation.
* Removed .xml format in favor for plain-text.
Flight From The Dark fixes:
* Fixed numerous game-logic flaws and lockups
* Echoes your Combat Skill whenever it has changed
* Echoes your amount of Gold whenever it has changed
I'm seem to have more problems where the sound-engine shuts down when you boot the game. But since it's not that often and it doesn't affect the game-experience I haven't bothered to track it down. If you have no audio when you start the game, just reboot.
Download --> http://www.collectingsmiles.com/hyena