Heres a new version of the multi nintendo system emulator:
higan v106r34 is released. higan (formerly bsnes) is a Nintendo multi-system emulator that began development on 2004-10-14. It currently supports the following systems:
- Super Famicom
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game Boy Advance
higan also supports the following subsystems:
- Super Game Boy
- BS-X Satellaview
- Sufami Turbo
* Update to v106r34 release.
- don't use mosaicSize unless mosaicEnable is set
- fix background tiles that aren't 8x8 in size
- flush (render) queued lines whenever VRAM or OAM are modified
- queue tile outputs to buffer for object rendering final pass
- fix object window mask indexing
- disable color bleed when output width is 256 pixels
- handle reset(bool) events
- implemented save states
- icarus: fixed SPC7110-RAM-EPSONRTC mapping typo [hex_usr]
- bsnes: fixed overscan masking mode when output height is 240
- sfc/ppu-fast: should not have deleted the tilecache freeing in
- ruby/input/carbon: change setPath() call to setPathID()
- Rendering Ranger R2 crashes at startup, seems to be an issue with
the expansion port device
Bug reports on the new fast SNES PPU are now welcome.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.