byuu has released his new version of his multi-system (NES, SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance) and subsystems (Super Game Boy, BS-X Satellaview, Sufami Turbo) emulator higan (formally bsnes).
Obviously, this is a fairly major WIP. It´s the first public release in 17 months. The entire UI has been rewritten (for the 74th time), and is now internally called tomoko. The official releases will be named higan (both the binaries and title bar.)
Missing features from v094:
* ananke is missing (this means you will need v094 to create game folders to be loaded)
* key assignments are limited to one physical button = one mapping (no multi-mapping)
* shader support is missing
* audio/video profiling is missing
* DIP switch window is missing (used by NSS Actraiser with a special manifest; that´s about it)
* alternate paths for game system folders and configuration BML files
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.