Gekko Git (2012/08/08) is compiled. Gekko is an open source great Gamecube(NGC) emulator. Gekko is an experimental Nintendo GameCube (NGC) emulator started in 2006 by ShizZy and Lightning. It features a very advanced 32-bit dynamic recompiler and its own OpenGL graphics core, and is capable of booting many commercical titles.
Gekko Git Changelog:
* removed commented code and an evil include
* fixed a bug in XFUpdateProjection decoding
* fixed a typo in converting the c4/c8 formats over to new video core
* changed some normal decodings, made XY position decodings set the Z value to 0
* removed unused code for when not using geo shaders, changed VCD_PMIDX->gp::g_cp_regs.vcd_lo.pos_midx_enable
* moved vertex manager reset to only occur at end of frame, added TLUT loading
* added MakeCurrent calls to old video core in case I need to use this again for debugging
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.