brkirch and Link provide an update of the Gecko OS they resumed development following the departure of nuke, it has broken all relations with the middle of the hack Wii.
This "new" version, though unofficial, has received approval from the development team responsible for the USB Gecko (although it is possible to use Gecko 1.9.x if you do not have the USB Gecko).
New / fixed:
- The loading of game no longer requires a reinterpretation of the disc
- Added support for new ID Homebrew Channel
- Fix loading string to use the selected type of hook, instead of always using the hook VBI
- Changing the method of prevention for the error 002 on the channels
- Added support for using the CIOS on reboot
- Fixed file loading dol / elf
- Added support for the System Menu 4.2
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.