brkirch and Link provide an update of the Gecko OS they resumed development following the departure of nuke, it has broken all relations with the middle of the hack Wii.
This "new" version, though unofficial, has received approval from the development team responsible for the USB Gecko (although it is possible to use Gecko 1.9.x if you do not have the USB Gecko).
New / fixed:
- Use cIOS temporarily disabled. The System Menu 4.2, which uses the stubs IOS249 planted Gecko. Workaround: Use an old IOS35 or 36 via DOP-IOS
- Changing the ID Homebrew Channel and now formerly HAXX JODI (HBC 1.05 and 1.06)
- Possibility to use wallpapers widescreen and alpha
- Fixed code for loading files dol / elf
- Changing the method of prevention for the error 002 on the channels
- Added the hook on the selected channel patch
- Added a workaround for the problem with the function ES_Identify revisions in the new IOS
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.