March 5th, 2013, 11:19 Posted By: wraggster
Gearboy Git (2013/03/02) is compiled. Gearboy is a Nintendo Game Boy emulator written in C++. The emulator is focused on readability of source code, but nevertheless it has good compatibility. A lot of effort has gone into this in order to follow OOP and keep it as simple as possible.
- Accurate CPU emulation, passes cpu_instrs.gb from blargg's tests.
- Accurate instruction timing, passes instr_timing.gb from blargg's tests.
- Memory Bank Controllers (MBC1, MBC2, MBC3 with RTC, MBC5) and ROM + RAM cartridges.
- Accurate LCD controller emulation. Background, window and sprites, with correct timings and priorities.
- Mix frames: Mimics the LCD ghosting effect seen in the original Game Boy.
- Sound emulation using SDL Audio and Gb_Snd_Emu library.
- Basic Game Boy Color support.
- Integrated disassembler. It can dump the full disassembled memory to a text file or access it in real time.
- Compressed rom support (ZIP deflate).
- Multi platform. Compiles and runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and iOS.
- Uses OpenGL for rendering on all platforms.
- Uses Qt framework for Mac, Windows and Linux. Uses Cocoa Touch for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Visual Studio 2010 project provided for Windows. Netbeans 7.2 project provided for Linux and Mac OS X. Xcode project for iOS.
Gearboy Git Changelog:
* Raspberry Pi frame buffer optimization
* project updated to latest Gearboy core
Download Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here