Suloku offers version 1.4 " LMCG "(GameCube Memory Manager), manager GameCube Memory Card for Wii and GameCube.
[What's New 1.4 - october 08, 2012 - By suloku]
* Animated icon Alongside several (minor) graphical improvements
* Ability to select SD Gecko slot in GameCube mode (just like Wii SD mode / USB prompt)
* Moved "Backup All" to Backup Mode (press R / 1 When in Backup Mode)
* Added analog year "Restore All" in Restore Mode (overwriting is supported)
* When Prompted Shows filename to overwrite (also in "Restore All")
* Savegame permisions are Shown in a more explicit and user friendly way
* Shows freeblocks memory card
* Page number display in file selector
* Left and right scroll now five file entries at once
* Scrolling of file entries can be done holding the button (up / down / left / right)
* Added security checks to Raw Restore Mode
* Added some special characters to the font (needed for savegame comments)
* Minor code tweaks
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.