gbpablog v0.9 is released. gbpablogis a Game Boy Emulator written in C++ with wxwidgets and sdl. Cross-platform: Windows, Linux and MAC. It's only for learning purposes.
gbpablog v0.9 Changelog:
- Added sound (*)
- Added support for savestates
- Improved the way the frames are drawn
- Fixed bug in MBC
- Implemented serial port interruption (needed by some games)
- The SDL library is no more needed to be installed in MacOSX, is included in the app bundle
- Improved accuracy
- Improved compatibility
* Note: The sound in ubuntu with pulseaudio is not good enough:
- Choppy sound with the package libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio.
- Delayed sound with the package libsdl1.2debian-alsa but with some games can be acceptable.
- The emulator hangs with the package libsdl1.2debian-esd.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.