.: MIK:. proposed version 3.0 of its utility "GameUP, which allows to download and install homebrews directly on your Linker from your DS and a wifi connection. GameUP reflects the Homebrew Browser for Wii.
• Improved download function (now more stable and smoother):
- Added possibility to abort download (pressing SELECT) microSD avoiding 'Corruption
- Added automatic retry request to download if something goes wrong
• Added possibility to abort download even preview's displaying only a part of them (press SELECT's preview for each download you want to abort)
• Decrease pad and touchscreen sensibility
• More user-friendly rate displaying function (small mushrooms instead of the numeric indicator)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.