- Full CPU Emulation (Passed all blargg tests)
- Good PPU Emulation (Minors Bugs, but not visible on screen)
- Good Sound Emulation (Use Blargg sound emulation)
- MMU Emulation, Support NOROM - MBC1 - MBC2 - MBC3(with timer ) - MBC5 Mappers, Support RAM
- Multiple Resolution and a pretty cool Gameboy Layer, Original(160x144 with Gameboy Layer), Double(320x288 with Gameboy Layer), Triple Fullscreen(480x432 Fullscreen Mode)
- File browser to select your favorite rom
- Support save, enregistred like this -> CURRENT_ROM.sav
- Multiple Filter, Original Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Used Gameboy
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.