March 12th, 2012, 13:31 Posted By: wraggster
news via http://www.aep-emu.de/
A new version of the Game Boy and Game Boy Color Emulator Gambatte has been released.
Note: wip2v2 merely fixes a typo causing a build error on *nix with GCC 4.6 or newer.
Rough changelog since wip1:
- XvBlitter: Try grabbing all adapter ports before giving up. Fixes XVideo
engine unnecessarily unavailable while mplayer running.
- Don´t call glTexSubImage2D in blit() because that tends to block on OS X (and
quite possibly other implementations), use paged-flipped sw double buffer.
This should fix OS X being less audio underrun-resistant than other platforms.
- Add GBC DMG palettes. Wasn´t able to use the .pal-files by nitro322, but
- Use mapped GBC palette by default for recognized DMG game titles.
- libgambatte: Add ROM title getter.
- Add Turbo A/B input mapping with configurable number of frames per press.
- Add Quit input mapping.
- Support Game Genie codes.
- Support 01xxxxxx Game Shark codes.
- Support .gz files.
- Avoid using magic header values to detect file type to avoid potential conflicts
with ROM content.
- Gambatte Qt: Support command line parameters.
- Gambatte Qt: Work around WMs messing up if full screen is set too early.
- InputDialog: Protect against Qt signaling redundant inputbox focusIn events
causing joystick mutex relock, which could basically break joystick input.
- Always pause on file dialog for all platforms. Too much screwiness with
the way native dialogs work in Qt, and I think this may be overall nicer either
- AlsaEngine: Limit number of iterations of snd_pcm_writei loop to make sure we
don´t get an infinite loop in weird cases.
- Allow loading HuC1 ROM images.
- Provide option to use heuristics to support certain multicart MBCs disguised as
MBC1 (Bomberman Collection, Mortal Combat I & II, Super Chinese Land 1,2,3 Dash,
- Default fast-forward speed 8.
- libgambatte: compilation and warning fixes for clang.
- Better facilitate overriding CC and CXX from the command line.
- Mac OS X build fixes for newer SDKs.
- Redirect some error printing from stdout to stderr
- Minor fixes, refactoring and clean-ups.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here