Posted By: wraggster
Litghost has updated Freespace 2 to beta 3
Freespace 2 for the Wii. There are some minor graphical glitches, and the number of keys are limited on the Wii, but it is quite playable.
You must have a copy of Freespace 2 to use this, instructions are on the Google Code Wiki. If you do not have Freespace 2, you can grab it for real cheap online.
* beta 3 (5/18/09)
* Path is now checked before starting load
* USB2.0 hard-drives support via CIOS_usb2.
If you do not have CIOS USB2 do not put Freespace2 files on your drive,
without USB2 support the load times stutter gameplay.
* beta 2 (5/17/09)
* Now supports PAL resolution
* Pilot files can now be recognized if they are copied in Windows
* beta 1 (5/17/09)
* Fixed line width and point size code
* Fixed exit code
* beta 0 (5/17/09)
* Initial release
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments