August 10th, 2011, 00:48 Posted By: wraggster
Freeciv is an open source project that aims to provide a free Civilization clone (released under the GPL).
WHAT´S CHANGED SINCE 2.3.0-RC1
- Fix an issue where a client couldn´t find the server to launch it; the client now looks in the directory it was installed into. GNA#18406
- For security reasons, in non-debug builds, the client no longer searches for a server to launch in directories relative to the current working directory. GNAPATCH#2827
- Some fixes which may improve the reliability of the modpack installer. GNA#18354, GNAPATCH#2812
- The civ2 ruleset now uses a restricted set of 25 nations, to better resemble the original rules. Loading civ2 savegames from older versions of Freeciv may cause nations to be reassigned; it will not be possible to load a civ2 savegame with more than 23 (non-barbarian) players. GNA#18419
- In the Windows builds, a packaging issue prevented most of the on-line help from being localized, and caused it to be badly formatted in English. GNA#18396
- A couple of strings in the research report were not marked for localization. GNA#18433
- Some server settings´ parameters were not being localized in the Gtk client. GNA#18396
- Fixed corrupted display with many tilesets in the Xaw client. GNA#18376
- 2.3.0-RC1 was erroneously built as a beta release. GNAPATCH#2828
- Typo fixes in developer documentation. GNA#18334
- New Scottish Gaelic localization (not yet complete). GNAPATCH#2814
- Updates to Spanish, Polish, Catalan, French, and British English translations.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here