February 13th, 2012, 00:24 Posted By: wraggster
FlashcartHelper, by GBAtemp member Punyman, has been updated to version 0.9. This Windows application is a utility to be used for setting up and updating your flashcart's firmware with ease. It supports a wide variety of popular carts, including Acekard, Cyclo, DSTT, iSmartMM, R4 and clones, M3, and Supercard DStwo. For instructions and more information about this project, please join the on-going discussion linked below.
QUOTE: Change Log 02/10/12
- Fixed tons of bugs
- Added a Download Queue feature, includes download queue saving
- Basic CMDline support
- Improved Update code
- Updated all Hard-Coded DSi fixes
- Added the ds2skin plugin to be downloaded with the DSTWO plugins
- You can now decompile the program from the main menu
- Some flashcart installs now log to a log file, as well as other functions (start, frec)
- Frec is a custom replacement for del and is licensed under GPL v3. It replaces many delete functions, and instead of deleting, it moves files to a "Trashes" folder.
- A link to the Ds2Skin packs at WikiTemp is at the main menu
- Other new features that I may forget to mention
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here