NES emulator for Windows has been updated recently. Changes:
- Added microphone support option. When enabled, Port 2 Start activates the Microphone. Added movie recording of mircophone;
- Fully implemented "bulletproof" read-only;
- Movie code now fully conforms to the Savestate section of the Laws of TAS;
- Movies now have a "finished" mode. If a playback stops the movie isn't cleared from memory, and can be replayed or a state loaded. Similar functionality as DeSmuME and GENS rerecording;
- Implemented a "full savestate-movie load" mode similar to the implementation in VBA-rr and SNES9x-rr. In this mode loading a savestate in read+write doesn't truncate the movie to its frame count immediately. Instead it waits until input is recording into the movie (next frame). For win32 this feature is togglable in movie options and the context menu. For SDL this is off by default and a toggle will need to be added.
- Faster loading of Movies and Savestates;
- New lua functions;
- fixed zapper.read() crash on movie finished;
- Fix PlayMovieFromBeginning when using a movie that starts from savestate;
- New and improved input display;
- Autohold display fixed with 4 player support;
- Win32 NTSC Filter Video options;
- Win32 - Many feature enhancements to the Cheats dialog;
- Win32 - Debugger - many crash bug fixes and breakpoint handling fixes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.