Posted By: wraggster
The official site for the port of FCE Ultra for the Wii and Gamecube has been updated with a new release, Heres whats new for this release:
FCE Ultra GX is a modified port of the FCE Ultra 0.98.12 Nintendo Entertainment
system for x86 (Windows/Linux) PC's. With it you can play NES games on your
Wii/GameCube. Version 2 is a complete rewrite based on code from the
SNES9x GX and Genesis Plus GX projects.
-=[ Features ]=-
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* 1-2 Player Support
* Zapper support
* RAM and State saving
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, GC Memory Card, and Zip support
* NES Compatibility Based on v0.98.12
* Sound Filters
* Graphics Filters (GX Chipset, Cheesy and 2x)
×—–*—–*—–*—–* –*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*— *—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—-*—–*-–•¬
|0O×øo· UPDATE HISTORY ·oø×O0|
`¨•¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨'
[What's New 2.0.3 - October 1, 2008]
* Complete rewrite of loading code - FDS / UNIF / NSF support added!
* VS games work (coin insert submitted by pakitovic)
* Mapping of 'Special' commands - VS coin insert, FDS switch disk (default A)
* 480p and DVD now available for GameCube
* Improved stability - less crashes!
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments