Posted By: wraggster
Askot and DSBomb have worked on a new version of the Nes Emulator for Gamecube and Nintendo Wii:
Heres whats new:
What's new 
- Fixed/changed SDCARD slot selection for searching roms, at
start you will be prompted for this option.
- Code cleanup.
- Added Wii mode support.
- Give a "Bad cartridge" error instead of locking up.
- Joystick fixes due to libogc r14's changed stick values
- Rearranged menu to make more sense, and consistent with Snes9x
- Add "Reboot" menu option
- Removed "." directory from SD card listing, it's pointless
- Expand DVD reading to DVD9 size (once DVDs are working again)
- Added option to go back a menu by pressing B.
Download and Give Feedback & Compatability Reports Via Comments