September 2nd, 2012, 22:35 Posted By: wraggster
FBZX is a ZX Spectrum emulator for FrameBuffer written by Sergio Costas (http://www.rastersoft.com/fbzx.html) and ported to Wii by Oibaf.
FBZX Wii can be found on google code at fbzx-wii.googlecode.com
The port uses SDL Wii.
[h=2]Features[/h]The main features are:
- Emulates accurately the Original 48Kspectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A, the Spanish 128K and the NTSC 48k. This includes screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
- Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even attribute effects.
- In precision mode floating bus and interrupt timing are accuratly emulated.
- Frambuffer resolution at 640X480 or 320X240.
- Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
- Supports TAP (both read and write) and TZX (only read) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and fast speed loading.
- Supports POKE files.
- Supports ZIP files.
- FTP client.
- Emulates up to 2 joysticks of types: kempston, cursor and sinclair1 and sinclair2.
- All the wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller buttons and joypads are fully configurable.
- Virtual keyboard support.
- Emulates the Interface I and Microdrive.
- Emulates the ULAPlus
- Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).
- Added mdr and tape file creation menu
- Added poke menu
- Added poke file management
- Added zip support and archive browsing
- Added ftp client and browsing
- Support for ABC/BAC/ACB stereo
- Improved snow emulation
- Improved speed emulation
- Fixed bug in SNA format
- Fixed bug in AY-3-8912 emulation
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here