July 2nd, 2012, 13:34 Posted By: wraggster
FBZX is a ZX Spectrum emulator for FrameBuffer written by Sergio Costas (http://www.rastersoft.com/fbzx.html) and ported to Wii by Oibaf.
FBZX Wii can be found on google code at fbzx-wii.googlecode.com
The port uses SDL Wii.
The main features are:
- Emulates accurately the Original 48Kspectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A and the Spanish 128K. This includes screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
- Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even attribute effects.
- Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
- Supports TAP (both read and write) and TZX (only read) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and fast speed loading.
- Emulates up to 2 joysticks of types: kempston, cursor and sinclair1 and sinclair2.
- All the wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller buttons and joypads are fully configurable.
- Virtual keyboard support.
- Emulates the Interface I and Microdrive.
- Emulates the ULAPlus
- Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).
- In Joypad mode, the nunchuck works now
- New code for Y-3-8912 emulation
- Fixed RETN and RETI Z80 instructions
- Fixed Flag emulation for many Z80 opcodes: Speedlock loader works now. Only the Flag in Bit n, (HL) is not correctly emulated.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here