Posted By: wraggster
ttursas has posted a new release of his game for the DS:
* Updated to inflateTT-DS v1.2, so the data files are compressed
a little better.
* Found a couple of places where C99 style variable allocation was
used, and cleaned them up.
* When a player disconnects from a match all the bullets owned by
him are deleted, so they don't appear as ghost bullets any more.
* Made the interrupts use even less stack.
* If the game server doesn't respond to a join message in 1.5 seconds,
NO RESPONSE will be shown on the game screen.
* The player's plane starts from an airfield when changing the
level, not from the current location.
* Gas is now blue.
* Collectables don't spawn so close to the walls any more.
* Remade the machinegun boost icon.
* Added collectable icons for mines, bombs, missiles, heat seeking
missiles, cluster bombs and invulnerability, and collecting
a weapon icon will grant the player three shots.
* Increased the collision distance for the collectables.
* Increased the rate at which the airports refuel the planes.
* The planes cannot crash to the airports any more.
* Airports don't attract the planes if they are turbo boosting.
* Decreased the amount of ammo the planes have when they spawn.
* Added priority to collectable allocation, so that if there is no
free space in the collectables array and we need to spawn e.g.,
stars, we can overwrite less important collectables.
* Added quick turning.
* The player doesn't lose lives if he isn't engaged in a network match.
* Added a new level: Rome.
* Increased the maximum number of particles.
* Cleaned up MUSTIKKA's level graphics.
* Optimized collision checks.
* It's possible to collect nine bullets to each special weapon.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments