January 3rd, 2011, 21:44 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...1315d2d4d50322
Stealth offers a new version of "Engine02" 2D game engine for DOS, Windows, Linux, Intel / PPC MacOS, PSP, and Wii. The games created, their maintenance and updating of the program are directly downloadable from the program.
Engine02 Is A script-driven, multiplatform 2D game engine for DOS With builds, Windows, Linux, Intel / PPC MacOS, PSP, and Wii.
Complete documentation for Creating games IS Included with PC and Mac builds, and est disponible On the website.
Created Games gold hosted by the Author and His Team are downloadable from Directly Inside the program. Updates for the program, in gold "any game installed, can aussi Be Downloaded From The Same interface When They Become available.
Megaman: Triple Threat - A Megaman 7 style fangame. Currently in-progress demo year
Sonic the Hedgehog: Project Mettrix - A Sonic 3 style fangame. Currently in-progress demo year
What's new 11/01/2002
* Added "Repository support. Special Files Placed in the "repo" folder allow E02 to connect to download Other resources. This Makes The Creation of possible public and private listings for third-party games, and private listings for local transfers Between platforms (When year already running http server). This feature is Not Displayed When Only the default repository file IS found
* When a script line WAS Followed by whitespace (space or tab), The whitespace removed from Would not Be The End of the loaded string. Would this have a problem with filenames Especially With That Were Followed by comments, Used As The filename Would Contains the space / tab characters and fail to load on Some platforms. Trailing whitespace is ignored strings Is Now, Eliminating this problem (Can Be Used after comments strings, strings & the terminated after Themselves Will Be The Last non-whitespace character)
* Mode 5 pour la Set_PaletteAlpha_Range Script Command Attempted to Set The overall palette Rather Than The target range, and when to intentionally setting the Global Palette, The Alpha Was Not Properly Applied. This Command "should now function Properly for mode 5, and alpha year for Applying to the Global Palette colors
* The Dim_Palette_Range Script Command Did Not Test for component value overflow when "Dimming" up, Which Caused Them to "wrap around" and "Become the wrong colors. Using this Command to Brighten the palette (a "Percentage" value Greater Than 128) "should now work Properly
* The "Installed Games" section of The Menu Would crash When Were No games installed due to a test array entry for one year annually array length matched Whose The Number of games (in this case, 0). The "Installed Games" menu Will now display Correctly Under this condition, reporting and displaying no games installed Only the option to return to the Main Menu
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here