December 5th, 2011, 00:48 Posted By: wraggster
XotoB offers version 2.0 of " EmuCenter2 "simplistic interface that brings together the best emulators for video game console for greater simplicity, the Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Gamecube.
- rewrote the entire code in C # WPF.
- Execute EmuCenter2 without administrator privileges.
(Caution: Do not set the directories for storing games in a system directory)
(C: \ Program Files, C: \ Windows, ...)
- Improved visual interface.
- Improved loading time of the game list.
- Aspet ratio of retained individual and pared pockets.
- You can greatly increase the size of the pockets.
- Supports transparent pockets.
- Adds Theme option. (Black, White, Blue, Green, Orange, Rose)
- Improves function 'Find Game' in the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Automatically downloads pockets, descriptions, type, rating, and slide shows
in the selection of a game
- Add a display mode for the game list
(much faster when loading a substantial list of games)
- Provides if necessary download and install Sun Java JRE 32-bit or 64
(for the emulator jpcsp)
- Change the method of updating
- WEB Incruste a label on the cover of PC games available exclusively via the Internet
- Saves last used location when adding the storage directory Note: Some features of version 1 EmuCenter2 disappear ( or modified) in this new version. These are: - use of joytokey.exe for the management of the joystick. - Configuration and management of the joystick in EmuCenter2. - using the emulator DAPHNE. - change the font size . - re-encoding of JPEG pockets - Panel 'Last Game Played' - option 'video quality' - option 'PCSX2 preset' (This does not mean they will not be added / modified soon) If you would like to contribute to this project in any manner whatsoever, or make a comment, a wish, I invite you to visit the website EmuCenter2 http://www.emucenter2.com/
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here